There are many things I love to do in NYC, but if I were here for just a weekend this is what I’d do.
1. I would check out the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This is the most gorgeous museum I have ever been to. Every room is more beautiful than the next, not to mention the most amazing fashion exhibit. Be sure to head to the rooftop for a phenomenal view and a charming glass of rosé.
2. Head to Smorgasburg. I love a trendy food spot, but a whole array of trendy food spots right next to the river, make it the best option.
3. Get wine and macarons at Laduree in Soho. This is the most adorable garden patio. The atmosphere is to die for and so is the dessert!
4. Go to the Standard Biergarten. This is just an awesome lively spot where you can meet people from all over. They have a few table games and the most delicious beer and brats. Don’t forget to grab a pretzel bigger than your head as well!
5. Black Tap NYC. An iconic milkshake like this needs to be tried by everyone. If you’re coming to the city make sure to grab one of these mile-high creations.
6. Times Square. This just has to happen. You have to go at night so you feel like a little bug in the middle of a huge advertisement. It is fun to see every time.
7. Bars at night: Fat Cat for all sorts of bar games, No Fun for a lively place with a bit of dancing, Nurse Bettie for a funny burlesque show and The Flower Shop for some fashion and 1970’s vibes.
GET THE LOOK:
Photos by the amazing William Cudd